Redaction of the following personal identifiers must be requested by an attorney or pro se party within 21 days of filing of the transcript:
- Social Security or Taxpayer Identification numbers redacted to the last four (4) digits;
- Financial account numbers redacted to the last four (4) digits;
- Dates of birth redacted to the year;
- Names of minor children redacted to initials; and
- Home addresses redacted to city and state, in criminal cases.
A copy of the request must be delivered to the court reporter.