I received a Notice to Appear in court, but I live out of state. Can my citation be transferred to the federal court where I live? (August 18, 2017)

You may contact the Central Violations Bureau (CVB) to request a transfer to the U.S. District Court where you live.  CVB phone: 1-800-827-2982; CVB Email: info@cvb.uscourts.gov

Please be advised:  To request a transfer, you must be willing to plead “guilty” and waive your right to a trial. If you intend to plea “not guilty,” you must make your initial appearance at the designated court. You must return to court for trial at the date and time set at your initial appearance.