How do I order a transcript of a hearing or trial? (August 18, 2017)

Complete a Transcript Order Form and email the form directly to the Official Court Reporter. The Transcript Order Form is available on the court’s website under Forms.

If you are a CJA appointed attorney, please log into the court’s eVoucher system and submit a CJA-24 transcript request.

Do not e-file the transcript order form on the court’s electronic filing system.