How do I obtain a Certificate of Good Standing? (December 16, 2019)

To request a Certificate of Good Standing:

Mail a request for a Certificate of Good Standing with payment of $20. (Check or money order made payable to US District Court.)

If an expedited Certificate of Good Standing is needed, call 702-464-5456, and the certificate can be prepared and picked up at the Las Vegas Intake Window in the Clerk’s Office once payment is received.

Credit card payments are accepted at the Intake Window in the Clerk’s Office; credit card payments are not accepted over-the-phone.