What do I do if I filed my document in the wrong case? (August 18, 2017)

Contact the Las Vegas Help Desk at 702-464-5555 (toll free at 1-888-324-8394) for southern cases, or the Reno Clerk’s Office at 775-686-5800 for northern cases. The deputy clerk will correct the entry and file a Notice of Docket Correction. The attorney will be directed to refile the document in the correct case.