For attorneys admitted in Nevada and maintaining Nevada offices:
- Complete a Motion for Admission to Practice;
- Present the motion with the appropriate fee personally to the clerk’s office;
- Be sworn in and sign the register.
See Local Rule LR IA 11-1.
For admission to practice in a particular case:
- Complete a Verified Petition for Permission to Practice in This Case Only by Attorney Not Admitted to the Bar of This Court and Designation of Local Counsel attaching a certification of good standing;
- Send the completed form to the clerk’s office with the appropriate fee or have local counsel electronically file.
See Local Rule LR IA 11-2.