What do I do if I attached the wrong .pdf document to my filing? (August 18, 2017)

File the correct .pdf document using the filing event called Notice of Corrected Image/Document under the menu category for your filing.  Link the notice back to the previous filing on the docket.  The clerk’s office will make any necessary corrections to the original entry.