I am representing myself or I am a member of the public. Can I view the transcript? How do I order a copy? (August 18, 2017)

Anyone can view the transcript at the public terminal in both clerk’s offices free of charge. Filed transcripts are restricted in CM/ECF for the first 90 days. Anyone wishing to obtain a copy during that period must request the copy from the reporter or transcriber using the Transcript Order form and pay the fee set by the Judicial Conference and General Order 2018-01.