In further response to the challenges presented by COVID-19 the Court has agreed to accept documents submitted for filing by email.
- All documents submitted for filing MUST be in PDF format and cannot exceed 15mb in size.
- CD/DVD and large or hard exhibits must still be filed manually.
- The file date of the documents emailed will be the date of the email.
- Parties must still provide manual service of their documents.
- You may email documents to be filed as follows:
Las Vegas filings may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reno filings may be emailed to: email@example.com
CONSENT TO RECEIVE NOTICES OF
ELECTRONIC FILINGS BY EMAIL
Attached is a form to consent to receive notification of orders, notices, and other documents that are filed in your case by email. If you would like to elect to receive service of orders and documents by email rather than through the U.S. Mail, please complete the attached form and file it manually with the Clerk’s Office. If you do not consent to receive notices by email, you will continue to receive the documents through the U.S. Mail.