ORDER APPOINTING MERIT SELECTION PANEL
In accordance with Title 28, United States Code, Section 631 and the Regulations of the Judicial Conference of the United States Establishing Standards and Procedures for the Selection, Appointment, and Reappointment of United States Magistrate Judges, a Merit Section Panel is hereby created to consider the reappointment of Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach. This Court hereby appoints the following seven (7) lawyers and two (2) non-lawyers as the Merit Selection Panel to consider the reappointment of Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach:
- W. West Allen, Esq., Chairperson – Attorney at Law
- Paola Armeni, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Barbara Buckley, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Donald J. Campbell, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Debbie Leonard, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Tamara Peterson, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Doreen M. Spears Hartwell, Esq. – Attorney at Law
- Kimberly Farmer – Executive Director, State Bar of Nevada
- Lance Wilson – Retired District Court Executive
This Merit Selection Panel shall review the performance of Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach and the operations of his office during his term as United States Magistrate Judge and submit to this Court within ninety (90) days, a written report recommending whether Magistrate
Judge Cam Ferenbach should be reappointed to an additional term of office and any suggested changes which should be made for the improvement of operations of the Court in which Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach presides.
Merit Selection Panel members are hereby advised of restrictions for consideration of future magistrate judge positions in accordance with the Judicial Conference of the United States.